Welcome to Tails From The Dog Side
We provide a range of pet themed gifts, both with our own designs and most are customisable.
We print most of our items "to order", so tunaround is usually a week.
We have provided a few templates and sizes in the FAQ section.
If you want something customised, but are not sure, or unable, to go about creating the artwork yourself, we can provide a "graphic design" service for you. Just get in touch.
Although our own designs are geared towards canine lovers, our custom services will happily cater for any animal/pet.
If, after browsing our shop, you do not find what you're looking for, please get in touch, as we may be able to source something on your behalf. Our suppliers have many printable items, with fast delivery. If we can print on it, we can get it for you.
- Mugs *
- Coasters *
- Water Bottles *
- T-Shirts *
- Polo Shirts *
- Hoodies *
- Tree Decorations *
- Tote Bags *
- Photo Cubes *
- Chopping Boards *
- Pillow Covers *
- Baseball Caps *
- Cushions *
- Collars *
- Neck Ties *
Items marked with an * are customisable to be printed with your own design.
Here are some frequently asked questions and a few tips on product sizing:
- IN WHAT FORMAT SHOULD I SEND MY DESIGN?: We need your artwork to be EDITABLE. Your designs can be sent in JPEG, PNG, PSD, or SVG formats. We prefer PNG format, with a transparent background, as these make sure the printer doesn't try to print any unnecessary "white space" (which can be coloured if printing on a coloured item e.g. a black T-shirt).We can print from PDF format, but we cannot edit these, so prefer not to.
- WHAT QUALITY SHOULD MY DESIGN BE?: Your design needs to be of sufficient quality for us to scale it to fit on the product. If you view it on your screen at 100% and it looks blocky, the quality is, most likely, insufficient. If it looks great, it should be fine. The process is not automated, so we will be able to check your artwork and contact you if we think there will be a problem.
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I MAKE MY DESIGN?: Each customisable item, in the shop, has a basic "printable size" that will be displayed in the item description. Although we can scale designs to fit, it would be ideal if you sent us your designs in the correct size, with print resolution of 300dpi. Oversized images are fine, as long as the proportions are roughly correct (e.g. it is difficult to print a rectangular photo on a square cushion cover)
- ARE THE MUGS DISHWASHER SAFE?: Quite simply, YES!
- WHAT ABOUT PRINT MARGINS?: Do not make your image/ go right to the edge of the printable area as it won't, necessarily, come out right. In general, you should leave a 10mm margin. However, it is good for the background colour to overlap the edges of the print area.
- CAN I MAKE BULK ORDERS?: Yes, but CONTACT US with your requirements, rather than order from the shop, and we will provide you with a quote.
- Please ask, before ordering, if you have any other queries.
You can find some sample templates, in PNG format (Portable Network Graphic) below. These have a transparent background and include the guidelines for the printing areas (which can be deleted, once your design is ready).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS